Thursday, August 10, 2006

DOUBTS AND CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT GOLDQUEST

Hi Mayur,
Thanks and you are welcome.
Dont believe it because I said it. Unless logically supported,and satisfying dont begin

Few things To say from myside.
1. First thing. Dont be too fast to just begin new thing just like that.There is no hurry. My slogan is Investigate,INVESTIGATE,INVESTIGATE

2.Question everything you doubt,convince yourself.

3.Once you cross those two zones, Enter whole heartedly.And in all sincerety.
To be honest, I myself donot know much.still learning.I have people asking me-would you like to join? I said,may be yes,only after I convince myself.

In short, I feel here is the vehicle which can take you from 30k starting point to a destination of 3.5 crore. The point is Do I want to board it or dont I like to board it?
What is required?
After a person joins, all he needs to do is get at least two new members to join in a period ranging from one week to a longest period of a month or a quarter of three months.And one has to become a leader to help all those that follow him to learn the process of expanding.YOU cannot sit tight and watch. one needs to act. That is all.

Now Answers to your other queries

1. This is not a pyramid scheme.In a pyramid scheme,some people get more,much more.some people get more by doing nothing,but through the hardwork of all others that join later.How it is different from AMWAY?or others?In Goldquest, all people get equal commission if they meet the requirement.Second, whoever works,gets the benefit whether he joined early or late.

2.you can join from anywhere.that is not a problem.

3.Will this company stay around?

Many MLM came and gone. Yes of course.Where is the surety this wont go? I think that was your question.My answer is simple.Gold quest was there since 1998. It is still there today.

As on the last time I got the info, there were 110000 members alone in India(around 1st august2006). Every month it grows by an an approximate 211 members. I had a chance to see through a friend of mine on oneday alone there were about 17 new entrants in a mater of say less than one hour.This info does not mean you hurry up.It is just the facts I have at this time.

What is the focus and AIM?
RYTHM = RAISE YOURSELF TO HELP MANKIND.and mankind starts with myself or yourself.FirstYOU NEED TO RAISE YOURSELF TO HELP YOURSELF.

No comments: